Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do you compare a car to animal cell?

I really need help! i am stuck i need to compare a car to animal cell, and i need this: Mitochondrion, Nucleus, Ribosomes,Cell Membrain, Vacuole, Golgi Body,Lysosomes, Nucleolus E.R and plasma Membrane. plz help me!How do you compare a car to animal cell?
A cell and a car? That's interesting! I'll try to help............



The outside surface of the car could be the cell membrane, and I would say that the driver who controls the car is the nucleus. So the space inside the surface of the car, including the trunk and engine, but outside the driver, is the cytoplasm. The nuclear membrane would be the skin of the driver. The chromosomes store the knowledge the cell needs, so I would say that the driver's brain - which stores the driver's knowledge - is the analog of the chromosomes.



Hope I helped............

No comments:

Post a Comment