Thursday, January 19, 2012

Please compare these two cars for me. '96 Infinity I30 or '99 Honda Accord EX.?

At the moment I am tied btwn both cars. I am clueless as to which is best for me and my lifestyle. Both needs some fixing but the Infinity needs more fixing than the Honda. The Infinity had been parked for 4 yrs. needs 4 tires, brakes, shocks, new battery. Since the battery is dead I am unable to test drive this car. The Honda is currently active and needs brake and front shocks. Both cars are running for the same price. I need help!!Please compare these two cars for me. '96 Infinity I30 or '99 Honda Accord EX.?
Honda will get better mileage and I think looks better.plus it is super customizable at an affordable price compared to the Infinity. Also you can turn the Honda into a tuner easily and I don't know what your style is but these cars have style, economy, and with a bit of love can be luxury cars also. Honestly its up to you in the end but keep in mind if the Infinity has a major breakdown it is significantly more expensive to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment