Thursday, January 12, 2012

Compare cars, honda civic, toyota corolla, nissan sunney, kia sonata,?

Order from Best to Worst.



1. Honda Civic

2. Toyota Corolla

3. Nissan Sunney

4 Kia SonataCompare cars, honda civic, toyota corolla, nissan sunney, kia sonata,?
Similarities: all have four wheels and a steering wheel, all are cars.

Differences: They are called different things
I would put the Civic on top, but you really can't go wrong with any of the names of this list. Here is a very helpful website:Compare cars, honda civic, toyota corolla, nissan sunney, kia sonata,?
I agree with AJ as far as best to worst.

The Honda will give you reliability and resale value, so will the Toyota.

The Civic has a surprising amount of room for a tiny car, my mom just got the coupe 2006, and passed on the Accord because the size difference is negligible. ( I was surprised, knowing my dad so I bet that question to death). I was looking at a camry myself, but ended up with a Honda cuz the dealer worked with me better on my tradein Ford.
what's a sunney? sonata is by hyundai. my husband has a nissan x-terra and loves the nissan brand. i just bought a hyundai tiburon and the sonata has the same v-6 engine so it zooms for a great price. go to the dealerships if you're looking to buy and try to not be intimidated by the salemen.Compare cars, honda civic, toyota corolla, nissan sunney, kia sonata,?
all small well built family cars but civic would be my choice
The civic is the best
All are decent cars except for that last one. Search the words "kia crap" on yahoo and you will find coutless websites where people have listed all the repairs they have had and how they are the worst cars ever.
you can never go wrong with the honda , no dought .
give me one of each and i will compare
No you do it lazy person.
I vote for the Honda Civic man! It's by far the best
this is how they should go in ordeer from best to worst

1. Honda Civic

2. Toyota Corolla

3. Nissan Sunney

4 Kia Sonata

nothing can beat honda!!
Go for the KIA - best value for the money
would be honda civic

nissan sunny

toyota corrolla

kia sonanta

just what i would prefer hope this helps
Try this site for info http://www.carsurvey.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment