Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is a good car to compare to William Wordsworth?

I'm doing a project on him and I need to compare him to a classic car. Any ideas?What is a good car to compare to William Wordsworth?
I don't know too much about him, as far as how to "compare" this great writer to a great car.



He was known as a "romantic", so maybe pick a car that is more a "dream car", something that is more "beautiful" than a "powerful" car. Idealism, over realism, if you know what I mean.



But I gave you a link below of pictures of classic cars, so you may pick one, and maybe print out one of those pictures for your homework, or report.



Because of the era that he lived in, I'd suggest a "horse and buggy" or a Model T, before you'd pick something more modern.

No comments:

Post a Comment