Thursday, January 12, 2012

The volvo 850 R is suprisingly quick, what other cars does it compare to?

i clocked my 0-60 in 6.2 seconds and my car is a 1997 volvo 850r.The volvo 850 R is suprisingly quick, what other cars does it compare to?
Volvo's are not generally known for their speed, but they are no slouch. They are comparable to other high end European touring sedans, BMW and Mercedes - all with plenty of power in reserve, and able to hold their own.



I wouldn't go racing anybody.



Cheers!The volvo 850 R is suprisingly quick, what other cars does it compare to?
They compare to the Porche Boxters, I think. You know?

Report Abuse

The volvo 850 R is suprisingly quick, what other cars does it compare to?
The 850 R is the predecessor of today's S60 R. I would compare it to that. Possibly the 3 series BMW of the same year (Not the M3).

No comments:

Post a Comment