Thursday, January 12, 2012

Isn't it time we stopped asking meerkats to compare car insurance?

I saw Meerkat on the TV and he seemed pretty Peed off that we keep going to him to compare our car insurance. To think his ancestors went all the way from the kalhari desert to Russia just for us to keep typing meerkat instead of market.Isn't it time we stopped asking meerkats to compare car insurance?
i agree with you



after all those meerkats went through to get to russia



i get my insurace from the smiling ladies of shiela's wheels......



i prefer the meerkats to the opera singer.....his song gets stuck in my head......ahhhh



the power of marketing
No - I love the adventures of Alexander and his pals

in fact it makes the thought of car insurance less boring :)



simples really !!Isn't it time we stopped asking meerkats to compare car insurance?
Simples!
Awwww I thin Alexander is rather cute!!! Clever advertising campaign though!Isn't it time we stopped asking meerkats to compare car insurance?
But which other animal has the quirky style to do the job?!! Timon would be proud
Yes. I am sick of hearing their cod russian accents.
No - it keeps my young daughter entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment